Liverpool World Centre seek to commission an agency to plan, develop, deliver and evaluate a creative campaign to enable the delivery of the Get Up and Goals project objectives and outcomes. The Get Up and Goals project started in November 2017 and runs for 3 years until October 2020. It is an EU funded project with the aim of raising the standards of teaching about the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The specific project objective relating to this proposal is to build awareness and to commitment to the SDGs and Global Citizenship Education, amongst teachers.
Full documentation is available here: Request for Proposal CSO-LA2017388-124 FINAL
Process timeline is:
- Publication on LWC website: 14th August 2018
- Deadlines for clarification questions: 3rd September 2018, 9am (UK time)
- Responses published on website: 17th August 2018 (responding to questions received up to 16th August) and 4th September 2018 (response to questions 17th August – 3rd September)
- Deadline for submissions: 10th September 2018, 9am (UK time)
- Review and evaluation of submissions: 12th September 2018
- Meetings with shortlisted suppliers to discuss proposals (if required): 14th September 2018
- Preferred supplier appointed: 17th September 2018 (notification by email) (SUBJECT to approval by Lead Project Partner)
Responses to clarification questions will be available here (on dates listed):
4th September 2018- Update: No clarification questions received.
Communications and Updates
10th September 2018:
This lot is now closed.
4th September 2018:
We’re very excited to hear about the interest in our new communications campaign. We hope that you are also enjoying coming up with ideas as to how you can help us. Just a reminder that the deadline for submissions is Monday 10th September 2018, 9am (UK time).
Clarification questions have now closed (sorry to those who missed the deadline – but in the interests of fair process we have been advised not to extend the deadline).
Look forward to hearing about your ideas and potentially working with you. Good luck.